- From Carbon Express.
- The Maxima Hunter® is the fastest, most accurate camouflage arrow in the Carbon Express® line.
- It combines this heritage with the added benefits that result from Dual Spine Weight Forward® technology.
- The precision design delivers tighter tolerances than traditional carbon arrows.
- Grains/Inch: 8.0
- Spine: 0.417"
- Diamter: 0.295"
- Spine 250.
- Inserts Included.
- Points not included.
- Dual Spine Weight Forward® – Patented fusion of two different carbon materials that create 2 spines in 1 arrow to manage energy better and make arrows recover faster, spin 20% sooner, retain more speed and deliver unparalleled accuracy.
- BuffTuff® Plus – Back shaft section made with patented BuffTuff® Plus carbon weave construction, which provides consistent spin.
- BuffTuff® – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff® the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Treestand® pattern.
- Matched Set – all Maxima Hunter® 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Maxima Hunter® arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima Hunter® straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima Hunter® arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Blazer Vanes – Maxima Hunter® arrows come fletched with Blazer® performance vanes.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express ® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima Hunter® arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
You are buying 6 fully fletched Carbon Express Maxima Hunter arrows.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.