Cobra Serpent Swing Away E-Z Adjust Release Aid
- Streamlined Release Head, Thicker Weight Balanced Trigger For Better Control and Feel.
- Precisioned-Machined, Countoured Jaw Design is Ideal For D Loop Shooters and Short Axle Bows.
- For consistency of the anchor point the short nose of the radius increases draw length slightly which helps in getting the bowstring closer to the nose on the short axle bows (below 33 inches). As with all Cobra releases the jaws are polished which enhances accuracy and greatly reduces string loop wear.
- The ergonomically shaped trigger is fully adjustable. Start with the trigger’s tension set on the upper end and slowly adjust it lower until you get a crisp, comfortable release.
- The forward trigger design also helps to reclaim some of the draw length lost to the string loop.
- The distance from the trigger to jaw of the Serpent is 1/2 inch for increased power stroke.
- 360 degree adjustable length rotation.
- Dual caliper jaws.
- Buckle strap.
- Realtree Xtra camo.
- Made in the USA.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.