- Daisy’s Compound Bow features a draw weight of 13-19 lbs (depending on cam position) and is loaded with features for smaller framed novice archers.
- The shoot-through riser makes it easy for both right and left handed shooters to safely get on target while keeping the arrow centered on the rest.
- The sight and cable guard can be positioned on either side of the bow for left or right handed shooters.
- The bow can be sighted in as close as 6 meters, which is ideal for any beginner archer’s first shot.
- Daisy’s Compound Bow is appropriate for ages 10 and older with adult supervision.
- Ambidextrous shoot-thru riser for right and left handed shooters
- Right and left cable guard
- 13 lbs. to 19 lbs. draw weight
- 16" to 25” draw length
- Fiberglass limbs
- Adjustable single pin sight
- Sights in as close as 6 meters
- Two 26” fiberglass target arrows
- Arrow quiver
- 3 Finger rollers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.