- From Western Archery - an American company located in Poncha Springs, CO.
- Machined steel field points.
- Durable and accurate.
- Called Converta points as they have a 11/32" diameter ferrule for most of their length, but at the base taper back to 5/16" for easier target removal and extended target life.
- They will fit on shafting 5/16" and up in diameter. On larger diameter (11/32" or 21/64") they will work great, as the small taper will not catch on the target.
- Our screw-in steel field points are designed to fit all carbon and aluminum arrows as they have an industry standard 8-32 thread. This is the same thread used by all arrow inserts (except Easton Deep Six).
- Sold in 12 packs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.