- Swhacker Broadhead Replacement Shrink Bands
- Set of 18 military grade replacement Bands
- How to install shrink tubing:
- Place a single band over the tip with the blades fully enclosed in the slot. Slide the band down the ferrule until it is in the slot. Slide the band down the ferrule until it is in the retaining groove. The blades may move slightly. If the band does not stay in the retaining groove, use a heat source such as a pocket lighter or a hair dryer to shrink the band down. Care should be taken to not overheat the band.
- CAUTION: Broadheads are EXTREMELY sharp. Serious injury can occur if handled improperly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Available in 100 and 125 grain.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.