- From Victory Archery.
- All Victory arrows are constructed from high grade carbon composite fibers for rugged durability and feature the new Ice coating for silent shot every time.
- The V6 features an arrow straightness of +/- .006 and are weight sorted to a weight difference of just +/- 0.5 grains per dozen.
- The tight tolerances and consistent spines of the V-force arrows will help you become a more accurate and consistent archer.
- Complete with press fit nocks and aluminum inserts.
- Points not included.
- Includes nocks (installed) and inserts.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006
- Weight Tolerance: 0.5 grains per dozen
- Diameter: .295"
- Shaft Length: 31" (length not including the arrow nock)
- 350- 8.8 grains per inch
- 400- 8.1 grains per inch
- 2" Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Duravane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Nock Weight: Bohning Blazer Nock, 9 grains
- Insert Weight: 12 grains
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.