Black Eagle Outlaw Traditional Feather Fletched Arrows 6PK
- Black Eagle Arrows has been asked a million times for a durable 19 Series feather fletched hunting arrow, that's affordable, so they went above and beyond to answer the call.
- This arrow was designed specifically for the toughest outdoorsman; it was built using superior carbon technology to handle the ruggedness and abuse encountered while hunting--and their price tag will keep you smiling! Designed with the perfect balance of speed and kinetic energy this shaft is extremely versatile for the range or the woods. Just like any Outlaw, they have been tested, beaten, and bloodied--and they keep coming back for more!
- The Outlaw Arrow is the only arrow in its class at .005" Straightness or better. The outlaw arrows have the best tolerance, best durability and the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICE in Australia!
- Try some, and see for yourself why they're the only Outlaw that CAN be trusted!
- .005" straightness or straighter
- + 2 grain weight tolerance
- 32" shaft length
- 500, 600, 700 spine
- Orange nocks - 10 grains
- Outlaw inserts - 14 grains
- 3" Feathers, Fluro Yellow, Red - 12 grains
- Shipped in Outlaw Presentation Box
You are buying 6 Outlaw Traditional Feather Fletched Arrows
|Brand||Black Eagle Arrows|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.