Bowmaster Portable Bow Press G2
- 2nd generation.
- Portable & easy to use.
- All metal construction.
- Adjustable 6" jack screw. Allows complete teardown of bows with high preload.
- Fits shorter axle-to-axle bows.
- 5/8" hex head allows use of socket head wrench for ease of adjustment.
- Multiple stop cable.
- Use on any solid limb bows.
- Adaptor brackets recomended, sold seperately.
- Use new adaptor for wide limb and parallel limb bows.
- Made in the USA by Prototech Industries
- Instructions on packet
Happy I bought the Bowmaster Portable PressBy: David on 10 July 2018The Press is Ideal size, have been placing it in a pocket of my Bow Bag along with other general tools required to maintain - alter - reset items on my bow. (A Mathews Triax ). Also bought the Wide Split Limbs 1 1/8'' that are required to perform the pressing action on the Triax