Deluxe Pre-Finished Wood Shafts
- Build custom arrows and save on time!
- Made from premium wood and hand spined for durability and top performance on the range or in the woods.
- Dia. 11/32"
- Spined 45-50 lb
- Hand crested for that perfect look
- Shaft stained dark Mahogany (picture shows clear)
- Nock end is precision tapered to 11° to accept glue-on arrow nocks. Stock length of 32". Sold by the half dozen only.
Our pre-finished wood shafts just need the following to be ready to shoot:
- 1. Nocks mounted - Match the nocks to the diameter of the shaft
- 2. Fletched - The part that makes your arrows Unique!
- 3. Cut to length - measure from valley of nock to back of point (start of point taper)
- 4. Taper the point end - using a taper tool to 5° angle
- 5. Points mounted - Match the points to the diameter of the shaft
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.