Cartel Epic Hawk Take-Down Recurve Bow
- From Cartel-Doosung.
- Take-down recurve bow.
- Made from a combination of laminated diamond wood, hard maple and black fibreglass finish.
- Clean new limb design pocket.
- Re-designed enhanced limb tips.
- Rich & vibrant riser colouring.
- Extremely durable.
- Features crowned arrow shelf for abbreviated clearance and sight, plunger and stabilizer brass bushings installed.
- Smooth draw.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Solid, light weight & nimble.
- Bow Length: 62"
- Recommended brace height is 7 1/2" - 8 1/2".
- Available in RH or LH.
- Fast Flight compatible.
- FREE Bowstringer included. Must be used to safely string & unstring the bow. (instructions included)
- Arrow rest and nocking point included. (Not installed)
- This bow is the equal to the Samick Sage.
- Please note: Bow comes with Allen Key limb bolts. Picture for illustration purposes only.
recurve bowBy: michael wellings on 20 April 2018A REALEY GOOD BOW FOR THE PRICE WELL MADE AND SHOOTS WELL VERY PLEASED.
Fantastic value for the priceBy: Alex Burton on 10 April 2018Thanks again for the bow. I’ve been shooting FITA competition for over 30 years and I can’t believe they are making bows of this quality for the price. A couple of points: Remember the supplied string needs to be twisted to go to the correct brace height. A couple of firm slaps on the wrist will remind you to do so. Fire a few shots, check brace height, use the supplied bow stringer to remove string and twist. I assume the supplied string is made of Dacron, so it does stretch with shots, and needs quite a number of shots before it settles. I found the quietest brace height involved 70 twists of the string in total. It really is a smooth drawing bow. I can only compare it to my 40 pound Spigarelli riser with W&W limbs. However, I did not notice any stacking at all. It actually fires much quieter than my Spigarelli bow, which costed 10 times as much. Due to the smooth draw I am really surprised I did not notice the extra poundage as much as I might have expected. Long term durability? Can't be sure at this stage, but I also have a Cartel longbow which has lasted many years, so I would not expect any different. Overall, extremely impressed and have recommended this bow to members of my family.
cartel epic hawk takedown recurve bowBy: jake rialas on 6 November 2017very nice !!!!! just a perfect bow, looks, works and handles very well...would highly recommend it.
Great Value Bow - Purchased Oct 201712 October 2017I was going to buy the Samick Sage but at $169 could not go past the Epic Hawk (40lb). The limbs are well finished with no sharp edges and the string nocks are well cut and smooth. The riser fits the hand well however it is not finished off as good as it could be with some rough areas that could have been sanded and finished better. It shoots well and with other outlets selling this bow for around $300 you can't go wrong. Very good bow for the price. - Rating based on $169 price point.
Cartel epic hawkBy: Robert on 7 September 2017Bought the cartel epic hawk, 60lb, as my first recurve. Very happy with the bow. Easy to put together and great fun. Shipping was super fast, to Darwin in 4 days is awesome. Will buy again from hoddywell without a doubt.