- Lightweight, long-lasting and reasonably priced are just a few of the reasons to use Beaver Balls string silencers by Mountain Man Furs.
- Beaver Balls are the original string silencers and still can't be beaten for their ability to quieten your bowstring.
- A must for the traditional shooter.
- The Beaver Ball will outlast all rubber style silencers and will quieten the twang which is emitted from a bowstring, after the shot.
- They hold up very well under all kinds of weather and are naturally waterproof so they don't need to be treated with chemicals.
- Made from premium tanned beaver fur or hide, an all natural material, so Beaver Balls are environmentally green. They do a fantastic job of reducing the sound of your bowstring by between 50% to 75% more than other string silencers on the market
- Works better than most other silencers
- Quietens twang emitted after the shot
- Eliminates string vibration & super quiet
- Made from premium northern beaver tanned hide
- Strong, durable & long-lasting
- Reduces sound by 50% to 75%
- Extremely lightweight
- Naturally water repellent, retains very little moisture
- Resists matting due to rain
- Reasonably priced & will outlast rubber silencers
- Suits compounds, longbows & recurves
- A must for traditionalists
- Easy installation instructions included
- Natural brown colour
- One pair per pack
- The original string silencers
2 Beaver Balls in a packet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.