Samick Sage Take Down Recurve Bow
- Made by Samick Archery.
- Classic Samick since 1975
- One of the most popular recurve bows in the world.
- Arrow rest, nocking point and bowstring included
- The ultimate take-down recurve bow that's ideal for all types of archery! From target archery, field archery, recreational archery to bowhunting and bowfishing.
- The Sage's 62" AMO length allows for stable & smooth shooting for almost any draw length.
- The limb hand bolts allow to quick and easy assembly and disassembly, plus they are hand bolts so no need to have an allen key set!
- Riser is made from quality maple and laminated diamond wood and also features industry standard fittings for sights, plunger buttons, screw-in arrow rests and stabilizers.
- Limbs are made from quality maple hardwood and fibreglass laminate. Tips are reinforced to suit modern bowstrings.
- Recommended brace height: 7.5" - 8.25"
- Draw weight is measured at 28". For every extra inch added to the draw length i.e 29", there will be an additional 2lb added to the draw poundage.
- Bow stringer not included. A bow stringer is a must for stringing and un stringing all Recurve bows. Stringing a bow backwards or without a bow stringer will void its warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.