Cartel Epic Hawk Take-Down Recurve Bow
- From Cartel-Doosung.
- Take-down recurve bow.
- Made from a combination of laminated diamond wood, hard maple and black fibreglass finish.
- Clean new limb design pocket.
- Re-designed enhanced limb tips.
- Rich & vibrant riser colouring.
- Extremely durable.
- Features crowned arrow shelf for abbreviated clearance and sight, plunger and stabilizer brass bushings installed.
- Smooth draw.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Solid, light weight & nimble.
- Bow Length: 62"
- Recommended brace height is 7 1/2" - 8 1/2".
- Available in RH or LH in store at on line price.
- Fast Flight compatible.
- FREE Bowstringer included. Must be used to safely string & unstring the bow. (instructions included)
- Arrow rest and nocking point included. (Not installed)
- This bow is the equal to the Samick Sage.
- Warranty: Limbs & Riser have 6 months warranty from date of purchase, must have proof of purchase.
- Please note: Bow comes with Allen Key limb bolts. Picture for illustration purposes only.
- Arrows we recomend to shoot with this bow are Fleetwood Feather Fletched Arrows
Cartel Epic Hawk Take-Down Recurve BowBy: Adrian Aderhold on 22 November 2018I bought a 40 pound bow and I'm really happy with it. I started at a brace hight of 8 1/4 inches. After a couple of weeks due to my strength and draw length increasing the string noise got louder from slapping the limb a bit. I re-tuned the brace hight just a touch above 7 1/2 inches. It shoots true and very quietly using 500 spline Fleetwood arrows which I purchased at the same time. Added some beaver balls for some extra noise dampening (and they look cool on this bow). I would recommend this bow to anybody.
Incredible ValueBy: Peter on 15 May 2018I was very hesitant in purchasing this bow as I was really keen on the Samick, however, when Hoddywell had a special offer in this item, I pulled the trigger and purchased one. I have now been using this bow for several weeks and am absolutely amazed at its performance per dollar spent. It is built beautifully with great quality control, the ergonomics are just perfect. Usability is way above its price range, this performs exceptionally for a sub $200 bow. It is super quite and balanced and the accuracy is spot on...a really nicely balanced bow indeed. I cannot speak highly enough of this bow, I would highly recommend it to a beginner as well as an advanced archer...incredible value for money 5 STARS in my book!
recurve bowBy: michael wellings on 20 April 2018A REALEY GOOD BOW FOR THE PRICE WELL MADE AND SHOOTS WELL VERY PLEASED.
Fantastic value for the priceBy: Alex Burton on 10 April 2018Thanks again for the bow. I’ve been shooting FITA competition for over 30 years and I can’t believe they are making bows of this quality for the price. A couple of points: Remember the supplied string needs to be twisted to go to the correct brace height. A couple of firm slaps on the wrist will remind you to do so. Fire a few shots, check brace height, use the supplied bow stringer to remove string and twist. I assume the supplied string is made of Dacron, so it does stretch with shots, and needs quite a number of shots before it settles. I found the quietest brace height involved 70 twists of the string in total. It really is a smooth drawing bow. I can only compare it to my 40 pound Spigarelli riser with W&W limbs. However, I did not notice any stacking at all. It actually fires much quieter than my Spigarelli bow, which costed 10 times as much. Due to the smooth draw I am really surprised I did not notice the extra poundage as much as I might have expected. Long term durability? Can't be sure at this stage, but I also have a Cartel longbow which has lasted many years, so I would not expect any different. Overall, extremely impressed and have recommended this bow to members of my family.
cartel epic hawk takedown recurve bowBy: jake rialas on 6 November 2017very nice !!!!! just a perfect bow, looks, works and handles very well...would highly recommend it.