Fleetwood Carbon Arrows 6PK
- Fleetwood Archery is an American company that has been in the industry for three generations, and they know what archers look for in a quality arrow.
- Fleetwood Carbon Arrows are specifically designed to offer you a more cost-effective option when buying quality arrows that get the job done.
- .006 Straightness and Weight Tolerance of +/- 2 grain per dozen.
- Fletched with 2" Blazer Vanes.
- Spine ratings:
- 350 (recommended for 50-60lb)
- 400 (recommended for 40-50lb)
- 500 (recommended up to 50lb)
- 600 (recommended up to 30lb)
- 700 (recommended up to 25lb)
- 800 (recommended less than 25lb)
- Tunable nocks.
- Length: 31"
- 100 grain points included.
- Additional inserts included.
- Comes in a transparant presentation/storage box.
ArrowsBy: Geoff Abel on 20 July 2018Just getting back into archery after a long absence and technology has changed. Very happy with the quality of the arrows and the advice given when making the selection.