Hoddywell Hunter Release Aid
The new short axle-to-axle modern compound bow of today are built to be shot with a release aid, and finger shooting can cause finger pinch and bow string torque, which can derail your bow when letting down - this is can cause damage to the bow and injury to the archer.
Easy to use design.
The dual calipers are rated up to 100lb.
- Padded Velcro strap; keep your release tight and secure whilst staying comfortable, also allows adjustment so your index finger is in the correct spot to touch the trigger.
- 360 degree swivel head, prevents string torque, flexible and compatible with both left and right hand shooters.
- Posi-lock hook; super quick attachment to your d-loop, push trigger forward to close jaws, pull back to open and fire.
- Spring loaded; providing enough sensitivity to let go when you want, but also holds a great deal of tension to avoid mis-fires.
- Dual Caliper; both jaws open simultaneously resulting in zero string torque on release.
- Included is FREE 'D' Loop material with mounting instructions valued at $10.00.
- Safety tip: ALWAYS keep your release finger behind the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.