Mathews Genesis Original Bow
From Genesis Archery - a sister company of Mathews Archery.
- Made in the USA.
- The Genesis® Original is the first compound bow developed to fit virtually everyone – making it the perfect choice for archers of all ages and draw length to 30"
- The perfect bow to share for Archers with different draw lengths
- This is a great Club Bow
- Built with our single cam technology, there are no tuning problems, less recoil, less noise and provides more accurate shooting.
- Official Bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, the riser is engineered to provide optimal balance while being durable and very lightweight.
- Composite split-limb design.
- Comes with molded competition grip, lower mount stainless steel cable guard, cable slide, and NAP flipper style arrow rest.
- Riser is drilled and tapped for accessories.
- Nocking reference installed.
- The Bow is ready to shoot out of the box
- Right Hand
- 35 ½” axle-to-axle length
- 7 5/8” brace height
- Adjustable draw weight 10-20 lbs
- Draw Length range of 15-30 inches
- 3.5 lbs mass weight
- String Length: 94 3/16 inches
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.