Small Game Arrow Blunt Judo Head 2 pack
- These Economy Small game blunts are a unique broadhead designed for smaller game like Rabbits.
- Known as the "Unloseable miracle point." The spring arms are 1" apart and stop arrow loss by grabbing onto anything they hit.
- The Judo won't disappear under grass, or stick into trees.
- Practically indestructible.
- Designed to fit all carbon and aluminum arrows as they have an industry standard 8-32 thread.
- This is the same thread used by all arrow inserts
- A tough single piece blunt weighing in at 100 gn or 125 gn will hit hard and knock game flat, not letting it escape into warrens.
- The spring loaded prong design is for saving your arrow from digging in to the ground, as most shots at small game are aimed very low.
- Try one...just to see if you can loose it!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hoddywell Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.